Conlin’s Pharmacy & Home Medical Equipment has served the Merrimack Valley for more than 100 years. In 1908, the legacy of Conlin’s Pharmacy began with Alfred A. Conlin, R.Ph. in the mill city of Lawrence, in a “druggist shop” complete with a soda fountain counter. After purchasing the family business in 1955, Alfred’s son, Richard R. Conlin, R. Ph. continued the tradition of personal pharmacy care in Lawrence and in 1957 moved the business to neighboring Methuen, building the family business. Additional space requirements and a more favorable location resulted in a move to our present location in 1973. What you see today at our Lawrence Street location is the vision of Dennis Alfred Conlin, now the steward of the third generation business.
For over 100 years, Conlin’s has fostered longstanding relationships with the many customers we serve. With the commitment and dedication of our staff, the strong professional and customer-focused family values we pride ourselves on, our family looks forward to sustaining the wonderful legacy that has been created by generations who have come before. The soda fountains may be gone and lingering social interactions a bygone scene, but at Conlin’s we still know our customer by name.
Conlin’s Pharmacy & Home Medical Equipment continues to thrive as a leading independent pharmacy in a world of retail chain take-overs. We are proud to carry on the time-honored traditions of the family business while advancing our business in a world of modern technology. Our friendly, knowledgeable, bilingual staff is always available to assist our customers and healthcare professionals to ensure their medication and home health care needs are met in a most efficient way. We have established Conlin’s as the leading regional provider of Pharmacy and Medical Equipment services to the specialty markets we serve.